Who is Perfectly Planned by Pati?
I am Pati Gann, Certified Wedding Planner. I began my business in 2009 after being certified by AACWP (American Association of Certified Wedding Planners). I served on the board from 2013-2016 as Vendor Relations Chair and am currently a member.
Things I love in Life.....
- I love the Lord and my church and He is a priority!
- I love my husband of 36 years and my two daughters. I my son-in-law and the two beautiful grand children I have!
- I love to travel, the beach, and quiet time.
- I love to read to escape life and watch Hallmark movies.
- I love my friends and time spent with them.
- I love to decorate my home when I have time and money.
- I love cake!
Thinks I love about weddings...
- I love cake!
- Getting to know the bride, groom and the families.
- I love flowers and the details of organization!
- I love stretching someone's budget where they didn't think possible.
- I love cake! (did I say that already?)
- I love fluffing the bride's dress before she walks down the aisle!
- I love the look her dad gives her before the groom takes her hand.
- I love the bride's face when she sees the dream become a reality for the first time.
- I love the tiny details of menus, chargers, pretty linens, fabulous chairs and millions of candles!
- I love weddings!
Things that I assure you of....
- I am the lead planner for your wedding.
- You will work directly with me to plan your wedding.
- I have the greatest "Wedding Day" Assistant ever!
DIANNE MCDOUGAL (LEAD Assistant)
Dianne has the quiet humble servant quality about her. If you ask, "she does it". If she sees something that needs to be done, "she does it". She is invisible most of the time taking care of all things in the background. We have been friends for 20 years and she considers wedding weekends as "therapy". I'm happy to call her "teammate" and "friend". When she is not participating in "wedding therapy", Dianne is the mom of a lawyer and college student. Her favorite hobby is walking! She works for an insurance company and is very active at her church.