Who is Perfectly Planned by Pati?
I am Pati Gann, Certified Wedding Planner. I began my business in 2009 after being certified by AACWP (American Association of Certified Wedding Planners). I served on the board from 2013-2016 as Vendor Relations Chair and am currently a member. I have loved being part of perfect days for many years and have decided to retire my business in search of the next season in my life. If I have been part of your wedding day, thank you! You will always have a special place in my heart!
Things I love in Life.....
- I love the Lord and my church and He is a priority!
- I love my husband of 36 years and my two daughters. I my son-in-law and the two beautiful grand children I have!
- I love to travel, the beach, and quiet time.
- I love to read to escape life and watch Hallmark movies, especially the Christmas ones.
- I love my friends and time spent with them.
- I love to decorate my home when I have time and money.
- I love cake!
Thinks I loved about weddings...
- I love cake! I always will.
- Getting to know the bride, groom and the families.
- I loved flowers and the details of organization!
- I loved stretching someone's budget where they didn't think possible.
- I loved cake! (did I say that already?)
- I loved fluffing the bride's dress before she walks down the aisle!
- I loved the look her dad gives her before the groom takes her hand.
- I loved the bride's face when she sees the dream become a reality for the first time.
- I loved the tiny details of menus, chargers, pretty linens, fabulous chairs and millions of candles!
- I loved weddings!
Things that I assure you of....
- I am the lead planner for your wedding.
- You will work directly with me to plan your wedding.
- I have the greatest "Wedding Day" Assistant ever!
DIANNE MCDOUGAL (LEAD Assistant)
Dianne has the quiet humble servant quality about her. If you ask, "she does it". If she sees something that needs to be done, "she does it". She is invisible most of the time taking care of all things in the background. We have been friends for 20 years and she considers wedding weekends as "therapy". I'm happy to call her "teammate" and "friend". When she is not participating in "wedding therapy", Dianne is the mom of a lawyer and college student. Her favorite hobby is walking! She works for an insurance company and is very active at her church.